Click on the article above or the link below to open it as a document. You can then click on its email links to get involved in the campaign to save the Pub and Post Office.
The West Sussex County Council Cybercrime/Online Safety Survey is live.
The Community Safety & Wellbeing Team at the County Council has launched two surveys in order to gather feedback about people’s perceptions and experiences of cybercrime/online safety across West Sussex over the last 12 months. Your response to this survey will help influence how the County Council shape their cybercrime / online safety support work in order to help residents in the future.
You will have 5 weeks in order to complete the survey. The survey will close at midnight on Monday 19th November, 2018.
If you are a West Sussex resident, aged 18 or above and want to make your views heard, follow the link below to complete the Personal Use Cybercrime/Online Safety Survey. The Council need your help to be able to better support their work with the community.
Personal Use Cybercrime/Online Safety Survey Link – https://haveyoursay.westsussex.gov.uk/communities-public-protection/cybercrime/
In addition, the Council are also seeking feedback from business managers / owners to help support them. If this applies to you, you are also invited to complete a separate survey to answer questions around business activity.
Cybercrime/Online Safety Survey for Businesses & Organisations Link – https://haveyoursay.westsussex.gov.uk/communities-public-protection/cybercrimebusiness/
You may have cycled along the the much used Centurion Way that already runs from Binderton to West Dean. A 6 km extension, running north from West Dean to the South Downs Way at Cocking is being planned and the public are now invited to view the plans.
The viewing will take place at Cocking Village Hall on 24th October between 3 pm and 7 pm. Full details are to be found in the Village Calendar / Upcoming Events entry for that date.
The application process for children due to start school in September 2019 began on Monday 1 October 2018 and on behalf of West Sussex County Council, we are publishing their poster and leaflet explaiing the application process.
The key points are:
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made between 1 October 2018 and 15 January 2019
- Special rules apply for house movers until 15 February 2019
- The Information for Parents booklet is available on our website now
- Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school.
- We would therefore be grateful if you could help actively encourage all parents to apply by the closing date.
- Further information is available on the Council website at westsussex.gov.uk/admissions or by ringing 03330 142 903
You can download the explanatory leaflet here.