The application process for children due to start school in September 2019 began on Monday 1 October 2018 and on behalf of West Sussex County Council, we are publishing their poster and leaflet explaiing the application process.
The key points are:
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made between 1 October 2018 and 15 January 2019
- Special rules apply for house movers until 15 February 2019
- The Information for Parents booklet is available on our website now
- Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school.
- We would therefore be grateful if you could help actively encourage all parents to apply by the closing date.
- Further information is available on the Council website at westsussex.gov.uk/admissions or by ringing 03330 142 903
You can download the explanatory leaflet here.