COCKING VILLAGE SUMMER WEEKEND
6th -7th JULY 2019
1. ARRIVAL – the gates will be open from 9am on Saturday morning – tents can be pitched - a suggested pitch zone will be indicated. There is plenty of car parking. Please do not park cars on the grass.
2. FACILITIES – the Village Hall will remain open during the weekend. Please ensure the kitchen and toilets are left as you find them after use, for others to enjoy. There are cleaning materials in the Hall
3. CATERING – do bring your own small barbeques and picnics but PLEASE ensure that BBQ’s are extinguished carefully and the ashes removed from site.
4. DRINKS – there will be a paying bar operated by the Crafty Pint from 5.30pm until 11pm. You are of course free to bring your own supplies.
5. BONFIRE – a communal bonfire will be lit at 8pm when the musical entertainment starts
6. CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT there will be children’s entertainment starting with Tony the Magician at 4pm. Football and other games will take place in and around the field throughout the event.
7. MUSIC – there will be music by Si and Becky from 8pm to listen and dance to and possibly a campfire singalong later during the evening. However, In consideration for neighbours who may not be attending please make sure noise levels are reduced from 11pm
8. HEALTH AND SAFETY – parents are responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children at all times.
9. RUBBISH – please take all rubbish home with you and leave your camping area clean and tidy. There will be extra black bags available should you run out.
10. SUNDAY MORNING – free coffee and tea will be served in the Hall from 9am to 11am
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
- From 06/07/2019 09:00 to 07/07/2019 12:00
Powered by iCagenda